At red dot logistics, we provide a spectrum of tailored logistics solutions including logistics planning, freight bookings, customs clearance, delivery and set-up. However, that's not all we're good at! We are a boutique specialist enterprise and our specialty is in fairs & events, and art logistics.
A niche industry deserves a niche partner. You can count on us to understand your needs and concerns, and with over two decades of experience, we know what makes you successful. We always have a finger on the pulse, and we're always listening.
Fairs & events. Project Management Services for both organizers and clients or exhibitors alike. This includes consultation and logistics planning for shows, freight handling & on-site materials management and handling, and exhibits management, to name a few.
- Customs clearance from port / airport for air and oceanfreight
- Transportation from port / airport to exhibition site
- Unstuffing, unpacking and positioning, if required
- Delivery to stand
- Storage of empties during show / event days
- Repacking and arrangement of re-exports via air or oceanfreight
- Payment of necessary taxes & duties to relevant authorities
Art logistics. Logistics is an art! We're a premium shipping and installation organization that designs bespoke solutions for art dealers, private collections and museums. Our expertise includes advising clients on museum practices and international registration standards.
- Skilled packing & delicate unpacking
- Professional installation and hanging
- Climate-controlled warehousing
- Careful collection via “air-ride” transportation
- Museum-standard customized art packing and crating
- Insurance coverage
- Customs clearance, temporary import and re-export clearance
General Freight. We don’t just specialize in fairs & events, and art logistics, we’re general freight specialists too. If you need local and inland shipping and freight transportation solutions, our track record can help you meet the demands of a fast-changing world.
- Customs Clearance from port / airport for air and oceanfreight
- Transportation from port / airport to destination, and vice-versa
- Unstuffing / unpacking, if required